Skip to main content

Dental Press Release Readers Reviews


I thought I was pretty well-informed about safety in my dental practice, but I learned quite a few new things about protecting my hearing and that of my staff. Protective earplugs don’t only make sense, they can save your hearing.

I never knew noise levels at my dentist’s office could be serious enough to harm hearing. When I saw this article, I emailed it to my dentist. She was concerned enough to call and thank me!

Unfortunately, my father is an example of how years of dental noise affects hearing. He’s now a spokesperson in his community for the prevention of hearing loss.

I’m a dental hygienist in a large practice. We started using The One Premium Series about a year ago and let me tell you, the difference is amazing. The plugs are comfortable and the clarity amazing. Well worth the investment!

I’ve been suffering from tinnitus for several years. It got so bad I had to leave my job as a dental receptionist. I wish I knew about Big Ears earplugs back then.

I’ve been using earplugs at my practice for several years, but the quality and comfort of The One Series is the best ever. I never knew there could be such a difference between brands.

I’m a dental student. When I saw this article, it really made me think how careful I have to be when I start working in a practice. I’ll definitely be wearing these earplugs.

I tried these earplugs after attending a seminar on hearing loss. It’s made an amazing difference. I’d recommend these to anyone working in a noisy environment.

My neighbor’s a retired dentist and wears a hearing aid. I didn’t even know what tinnitus was until he told me how he got it. Now he’s got me thinking twice about being more careful with my hearing.

I always knew about earplugs, but didn’t realize there were specialized ones for dentists. Finding this article was the best thing that could have happened for me and my staff. 
Click here to get more info 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Is The Best Dentist Custom Hearing Protection

Неаrіng іs оnе wау fоr us tо sіtuаtе оursеlvеs іn оur еnvіrоnmеnt. Оn а dаіlу bаsіs, wе аrе unсоvеrеd tо а wіdе rаngе оf sоunds. Неаrіng рrоfеssіоnаls еstіmаtе thаt lіstеnіng tо аn 85-dесіbеl sоund fоr еіght hоurs аs thе dоаblе tо dаmаgе уоur hеаrіng реrmаnеntlу. Тhе ехроsurе tіmе аnd dесіbеl stаgе bесоmе mоrе hаzаrdоus аs thе lоngеr аnd lоudеr thеу grоw. Тhе nоіsе-іnduсеd hеаrіng lоss іs іnduсеd vіа ехроsurе tо lоud nоіsе. Оur іntеrnаl еаr hаіr сеlls аrе rеsроnsіblе fоr trаnslаtіng sоund wаvеs іntо nеurаl іndісаtоrs whісh аrе rеgіstеrеd bу usіng оur brаіns аs sоund. Оvеr tіmе, lоud nоіsеs wіll hаrm thеsе сеlls, whісh dо nоt rеgеnеrаtе. Тhіs lеаds tо sеnsоrіnеurаl lіstеnіng tо lоss. Іn thе UЅ, 60% оf thе bоdу оf wоrkеrs ехреrіеnсеs sоmе dірlоmа оf lіstеnіng tо lоss. Оn еасh dау bаsіs, реорlе аrе unсоvеrеd tо hаzаrdоus dеgrееs оf sоund іn thе wоrkрlасе. Тhеrе аrе арраrеnt оссuраtіоns, suсh аs аіrроrt grоund stаff, dеvеlорmеnt wоrk, аnd mаnufасturіng fасіlіtу wоrkеrs, thе рlасе

How Protected Is Your Dentist

I have spent more than $20,000.00 at the dentist office and have been berated because I don't floss enough, brush in the right motion and brush too hard. I have bee counseled on the effects of harsh toothpaste and the negative effects of drinking too much tea or coffee and the negative consequence of long-term improper dental care. It is something that I really pride myself on and I am unashamed to take 5 minutes before dinner or in the middle of the day and brush my teeth. Its just something that I've built into my lifestyle and I have developed positive habits around my oral care. And it is now something that I do not consciously think about. I can parallel the argument of dentists pleading with their patients to take care of their oral as my life's work relies on my ability to convince others to protect their hearing and although the risk of losing your hearing is less of a risk factor than losing your oral health and the myriad of fatal diseases that come with p